Residential Construction Project Manager:
1. Leadership: Seven+ years as a Sr. Project Manager in residential remodeling providing leadership and supervision of Jr. PMs, field carpenters, subs.
2. Remodel Experience: Run 20+ projects per year in Kitchen, master bath and additions onto existing homes
3. Tech mastery: excellent skills and use of MS Office, and any construction software: Timberline, Master Builder, MS Project, etc
4. Site experience: purchase materials, manage schedules, manage change orders, and manage people and process. Provide timely job/budget status
5. Track record of job profitability, and completion of multiple projects simultaneously
This quality remodeler seeks a Senior Project Manager who exemplifies and maintains high standards of quality workmanship. Work experience in an environment of high-end remodeling is desired. Additionally, they seek a Sr. PM who communicates proactively and respectfully with the homeowner, and with internal design, to prevent and resolve issues. You will work with the internal design staff and with the Owner to deliver projects on time, on budget per the design specifications, and to provide a quality experience and product to the Homeowner.
The client offers:
1. Competitive Salary, benefits, earned bonus from a financially sound company.
2. An opportunity to contribute to process improvement and to be part of a team who values your skills, leadership and abilities.
3. A Dodge 4 Wheel drive Truck is provided, with gas card, for use on the job.
To respond: Please submit resume to Lissa@SearchProServices.com. Or call Lissa at 952-941-8778 or 612-280-5995 for additional details. Lissa Weimelt and SearchPro Services is the exclusive representative of the high quality remodeler. All inquiries will be responded to confidentially.