You now have that opportunity on Monday, August 20 as part of the Experis Summer Series.
What: Experis Summer Series #3: Hiring Manager Panel: The inside scoop on what hiring manager’s look for and what sets candidates apart.
When: Monday, August 20th from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Where: Centennial Lakes Training Room - 3601 W. 76th Street #275, Edina, MN 55435
Who should attend: Job seekers or anyone interested in learning from a top-notch group of hiring managers, employers and business leaders, looking to provide advice to help professionals in their job search.
The following hiring managers are on the panel:
· Director from St. Jude Medical
· VP from Entrepreneurial Advantage
· Project Executive from IBM/Best Buy
· IT Director from Deluxe
· HR Manager from St. Jude Medical
· Senior IT Manager from Capella
Hot topics include:
· What traits do hiring managers look for in candidates?
· What is your view on the candidate market and how competitive are positions in your industry?
· What is the single most important piece of advice you would give someone looking for work?
· What makes/breaks a resume and an interview?
Registration: The event is free, but please RSVP to Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information: Join us for pizza, networking, great tips and giveaways to the Minnesota State Fair!
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.